REVISED: postfix 3.1.3-6: Please update debconf PO translation for the package postfix

REVISED: postfix 3.1.3-6: Please update debconf PO translation for the package postfix

LaMont Jones
Hi,

[Right after I sent the last email, review found that one more template
was needed.  Please do the translations based on this email, not the
earlier one.]

postfix. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against postfix.

Sun, 08 Jan 2017 17:00:00 -0700.

Thanks in advance,

cs.po (50K) Download Attachment

[BTS#852195] po-debconf://postfix/cs.po

Miroslav Kure
On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 02:09:36PM -0700, LaMont Jones wrote:

> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> Sun, 08 Jan 2017 17:00:00 -0700.

Hotovo,
--
Miroslav Kure