REVISED: postfix 3.1.3-6: Please update debconf PO translation for the package postfix

REVISED: postfix 3.1.3-6: Please update debconf PO translation for the package postfix

LaMont Jones
Hi,

[Right after I sent the last email, review found that one more template
was needed.  Please do the translations based on this email, not the
earlier one.]

postfix. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against postfix.

Sun, 08 Jan 2017 17:00:00 -0700.

Thanks in advance,

ja.po (37K) Download Attachment