RFS: Tree-puzzle tests updated

Pranav Ballaney
Hi,
I've confirmed from upstream for tree-puzzle that the failing tests were only due to formatting and rounding changes in the tests/check* files. I've pushed a patch to update these files and also added autopkgtests. Please review and sponsor.

Regards,
Pranav

Re: RFS: Tree-puzzle tests updated

Andreas Tille-5
Hi Pranav,

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 03:55:00AM +0530, Pranav Ballaney wrote:
> I've confirmed from upstream for tree-puzzle that the failing tests were
> only due to formatting and rounding changes in the tests/check* files. I've
> pushed a patch to update these files and also added autopkgtests. Please
> review and sponsor.
> https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/tree-puzzle

Uploaded.  I'm very happy that this long standing issue is finally done.
Thanks a lot

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de