RFS: cbflib, cqrlib, cvector

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RFS: cbflib, cqrlib, cvector

Teemu Ikonen-2
Hi,

I've prepared new (upstream) versions of cbflib, cqrlib and
cvector. They are all shared libraries with rasmol as the only
reverse dependency.

cqrlib and cvector are simple updates, but cbflib required more
extensive changes to upstream Makefile.

Here are the URLs to salsa:
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/cbflib
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/cqrlib
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/cvector

The update of neartree is also ready, but it depends on cvector,
so it's better to get it to the archive first.

Best,
Teemu
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RFS: cbflib, cqrlib, cvector

Andreas Tille-5
Done.  Thanks for your preparation.  Will you also care for
rasmol (specifically #790196)?
Kind regards, Anreas.

On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 03:57:04PM -0000, Teemu Ikonen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've prepared new (upstream) versions of cbflib, cqrlib and
> cvector. They are all shared libraries with rasmol as the only
> reverse dependency.
>
> cqrlib and cvector are simple updates, but cbflib required more
> extensive changes to upstream Makefile.
>
> Here are the URLs to salsa:
> https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/cbflib
> https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/cqrlib
> https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/cvector
>
> The update of neartree is also ready, but it depends on cvector,
> so it's better to get it to the archive first.
>
> Best,
> Teemu


--
http://fam-tille.de

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RFS: cbflib, cqrlib, cvector

Teemu Ikonen-2
Hi,

Thanks for the upload. Yes, I'm working on packaging the GTK3
version of Rasmol at the moment.

Best,
Teemu


Andreas Tille <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Done. Thanks for your preparation. Will you also care for
> rasmol (specifically #790196)? Kind regards, Anreas.
>
> On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 03:57:04PM -0000, Teemu Ikonen wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've prepared new (upstream) versions of cbflib, cqrlib and
> > cvector. They are all shared libraries with rasmol as the only
> > reverse dependency.
> >
> > cqrlib and cvector are simple updates, but cbflib required more
> > extensive changes to upstream Makefile.
> >
> > Here are the URLs to salsa:
> > https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/cbflib
> > https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/cqrlib
> > https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/cvector
> >
> > The update of neartree is also ready, but it depends on cvector,
> > so it's better to get it to the archive first.
> >
> > Best,
> > Teemu
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RFS: neartree

Andreas Tille-5
In reply to this post by Teemu Ikonen-2
Done.  Thanks for your work on this and good luck with Rasmol, Andreas.



On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 06:40:13AM -0000, Teemu Ikonen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> New libcvector-dev is now in the archive, so I'm requesting
> sponsoring for a new (upstream) version of neartree, at
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/neartree
>
> Best,
> Teemu
>
> Teemu Ikonen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've prepared new (upstream) versions of cbflib, cqrlib and
> > cvector. They are all shared libraries with rasmol as the only
> > reverse dependency.
> >
> > cqrlib and cvector are simple updates, but cbflib required more
> > extensive changes to upstream Makefile.
> >
> > Here are the URLs to salsa:
> > https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/cbflib
> > https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/cqrlib
> > https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/cvector
> >
> > The update of neartree is also ready, but it depends on
> > cvector, so it's better to get it to the archive first.
> >
> > Best,
> > Teemu


--
http://fam-tille.de

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RFS: rasmol

Teemu Ikonen-2
Thanks for the upload. Rasmol is also (finally) ready for sponsor
upload at https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/rasmol

Best,
Teemu


On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 01:53:48PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> Done.  Thanks for your work on this and good luck with Rasmol, Andreas.
>
>
>
> On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 06:40:13AM -0000, Teemu Ikonen wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > New libcvector-dev is now in the archive, so I'm requesting
> > sponsoring for a new (upstream) version of neartree, at
> >
> > https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/neartree
> >
> > Best,
> > Teemu
> >
> > Teemu Ikonen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I've prepared new (upstream) versions of cbflib, cqrlib and
> > > cvector. They are all shared libraries with rasmol as the only
> > > reverse dependency.
> > >
> > > cqrlib and cvector are simple updates, but cbflib required more
> > > extensive changes to upstream Makefile.
> > >
> > > Here are the URLs to salsa:
> > > https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/cbflib
> > > https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/cqrlib
> > > https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/cvector
> > >
> > > The update of neartree is also ready, but it depends on
> > > cvector, so it's better to get it to the archive first.
> > >
> > > Best,
> > > Teemu
>
>
> --
> http://fam-tille.de
>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RFS: rasmol

Andreas Tille-6
On Fri, Nov 02, 2018 at 01:47:36PM +0200, Teemu Ikonen wrote:
> Thanks for the upload. Rasmol is also (finally) ready for sponsor
> upload at https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/rasmol

Uploaded.  Thanks a lot for your work on this, Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de