RFS: freefoam

Gerber van der Graaf-3
Dear mentors and members of the debian-science group,
I am looking for a sponsor for the FreeFOAM software of which the
following binary packages are build:
freefoam - programs for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
freefoam-dev-doc - software for Computational Fluid Dynamics -developers
documentation
freefoam-user-doc - software for Computational Fluid Dynamics - user
documentation
libfreefoam - libraries for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
libfreefoam-dev - libraries for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) -
development files

The URL of the home site is at:
http://freefoam.sourceforge.net

The packages build correctly in a pbuilder environment and can be found
at:
The packages can be found at:
http://mentors.debian.net/package/freefoam
and its .dsc is found at:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/f/freefoam/freefoam_0.1.0-1.dsc

There is also the freefoam git repo at debian/science:
http://git.debian.org/?p=debian-science/packages/freefoam.git

Gerber van der Graaf

Re: RFS: freefoam

Sylvestre Ledru-6
On 04/06/2012 16:20, Gerber van der Graaf wrote:

> Dear mentors and members of the debian-science group,
> I am looking for a sponsor for the FreeFOAM software of which the
> following binary packages are build:
> freefoam - programs for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
> freefoam-dev-doc - software for Computational Fluid Dynamics -developers
> documentation
> freefoam-user-doc - software for Computational Fluid Dynamics - user
> documentation
> libfreefoam - libraries for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
> libfreefoam-dev - libraries for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) -
> development files
>
> The URL of the home site is at:
> http://freefoam.sourceforge.net
>
> The packages build correctly in a pbuilder environment and can be found
> at:
> The packages can be found at:
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/freefoam
> and its .dsc is found at:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/f/freefoam/freefoam_0.1.0-1.dsc
>
> There is also the freefoam git repo at debian/science:
> http://git.debian.org/?p=debian-science/packages/freefoam.git
>
> Gerber van der Graaf

Uscan is failing. Could you fix that ?

Newest version on remote site is 0.1.0rc7, local version is 0.1.0
  => Forcing download as requested
-- Downloading updated package freefoam-0.1.0rc7.tar.bz2
-- Successfully downloaded updated package freefoam-0.1.0rc7.tar.bz2
     and symlinked freefoam_0.1.0rc7.orig.tar.bz2 to it
-- Executing user specified script
      uupdate --no-symlink --upstream-version 0.1.0rc7
../freefoam_0.1.0rc7.orig.tar.bz2
New Release will be 0.1.0rc7-1.
-- Untarring the new sourcecode archive ../freefoam_0.1.0rc7.orig.tar.bz2
uupdate: could not find {diff|debian.tar}.{gz|bz2|lzma|xz} from version
0.1.0-1 to apply!
-- Scan finished

Sylvestre