RFS: libdata-dumper-compact-perl

Utkarsh Gupta
Hey,

I've prepared the Debian package of Data::Dumper::Compact.
The package was tested on sbuild and was successfully built. It was also
lintian clean.
I've pushed the package on the salsa repo which may be found at

Please consider to review and upload it.

Best,
Utkarsh

Re: RFS: libdata-dumper-compact-perl

Xavier Guimard-3
Le 12/06/2019 à 01:44, Utkarsh Gupta a écrit :

> Hey,
>
> I've prepared the Debian package of Data::Dumper::Compact.
> The package was tested on sbuild and was successfully built. It was also
> lintian clean.
> I've pushed the package on the salsa repo which may be found at
> https://salsa.debian.org/perl-team/modules/packages/libdata-dumper-compact-perl
>
> Please consider to review and upload it.
>
> Best,
> Utkarsh

Perfect except your debian/control description: it describes a sub
feature of this module instead of the main one. Please review my changes.

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 10:05 AM Xavier <[hidden email]> wrote:
Le 12/06/2019 à 01:44, Utkarsh Gupta a écrit :
> Hey,
>
> I've prepared the Debian package of Data::Dumper::Compact.
> The package was tested on sbuild and was successfully built. It was also
> lintian clean.
> I've pushed the package on the salsa repo which may be found at
> https://salsa.debian.org/perl-team/modules/packages/libdata-dumper-compact-perl
>
> Please consider to review and upload it.
>
> Best,
> Utkarsh

Perfect except your debian/control description: it describes a sub
feature of this module instead of the main one. Please review my changes.

Ah, thanks for correcting it :D
Requesting you to upload whenever you're free.

Best,
Utkarsh