RFS: ruby-heroku-deflater, ruby-discriminator, ruby-discourse-diff

RFS: ruby-heroku-deflater, ruby-discriminator, ruby-discourse-diff

Samyak Jain
Hi,

I've prepared the Debian package of the Ruby gem heroku-deflater,
discriminator, discourse-diff. The package was tested on sbuild and
was successfully built. It is also lintian-clean. I've uploaded the package to the salsa repo which may be found at https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-heroku-deflater https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-discriminator
https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-discourse-diff

These packages are dependency for loomio and hence are required for
completing the packaging.
  Requesting you to please review and upload the same. Samyak Jain

Re: RFS: ruby-heroku-deflater, ruby-discriminator, ruby-discourse-diff

Pirate Praveen-3

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 11:36 PM, Samyak Jain <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've prepared the Debian package of the Ruby gem heroku-deflater,
> discriminator, discourse-diff. The package was tested on sbuild and
> was successfully built. It is also lintian-clean. I've
> uploaded the package to the salsa repo which may be found at
> https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-heroku-deflater
> https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-discriminator
> https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-discourse-diff
>
> These packages are dependency for loomio and hence are required for
> completing the packaging.
>
> Requesting you to please review and upload the same.

Uploaded! Congrats on your first 3 packages and welcome to the team!