RFS: ruby-net-scp

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RFS: ruby-net-scp

David Suárez
Hi,

The following packages are ready to be uploaded
Could you please sponsor them?

The package was tested on both gbp and sbuild. They're also lintian-clean.

Thank you!

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RFS: ruby-net-scp

Utkarsh Gupta
Hey,

On 11/08/19 2:23 am, David Suarez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The following packages are ready to be uploaded
> Could you please sponsor them?
>
> The package was tested on both gbp and sbuild. They're also lintian-clean.

Sorry for being a pain, but while you're at it, could you take care of
the following things as well?

- file-contains-trailing-whitespace debian/changelog (line 138).

- insecure-copyright-format-uri in d/copyright (line 1) [change http ->
https].

- upstream-metadata-file-is-missing. Please add a metedata file (cf:
https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-fog-aws/blob/master/debian/upstream/metadata).

- package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 9. Please bump it to 12.
Also *remove* d/compat file and instead of "debhelper (>= 9~)" in
d/control, make it to "debhelper-compat (= 12~)".

- In d/watch, use "version=4", instead of "version=3" and remove the
commented lines pointing towards gemwatch. Most of the time, gemwatch
doesn't ship test files, so we all know why that change :D



Best,
Utkarsh



signature.asc (849 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RFS: ruby-net-scp

David Suárez
Hi,

El dom., 11 ago. 2019 a las 4:56, Utkarsh Gupta
(<[hidden email]>) escribió:

>
> Hey,
>
> On 11/08/19 2:23 am, David Suarez wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > The following packages are ready to be uploaded
> > Could you please sponsor them?
> >
> > The package was tested on both gbp and sbuild. They're also lintian-clean.
>
> Sorry for being a pain, but while you're at it, could you take care of
> the following things as well?
>

All fixed, don't worry !

> - In d/watch, use "version=4", instead of "version=3" and remove the
> commented lines pointing towards gemwatch. Most of the time, gemwatch
> doesn't ship test files, so we all know why that change :D

I prefer to maintain the comments; Mostly, because new people could
see the reason to switch
to gihub instead of the gem file. And, by the way, a pair of comments
doesn't hurts anybody :)

Thanks !!!!

--

  David

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RFS: ruby-net-scp

Utkarsh Gupta
Hey,

On 11/08/19 10:21 pm, David Suarez wrote:

> Hi,
>
> El dom., 11 ago. 2019 a las 4:56, Utkarsh Gupta
> (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
>
> On 11/08/19 2:23 am, David Suarez wrote:
>>
>> Sorry for being a pain, but while you're at it, could you take care of
>> the following things as well?
>>
> All fixed, don't worry !
Perfect, thank you!
Reviewed, all good now! :D
Just added salsa-ci.yml to enable CI pipeline as well.

>
>> - In d/watch, use "version=4", instead of "version=3" and remove the
>> commented lines pointing towards gemwatch. Most of the time, gemwatch
>> doesn't ship test files, so we all know why that change :D
> I prefer to maintain the comments; Mostly, because new people could
> see the reason to switch
> to gihub instead of the gem file. And, by the way, a pair of comments
> doesn't hurts anybody :)

Fine by me :D


Best,
Utkarsh



signature.asc (849 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RFS: ruby-net-scp

Cédric Boutillier-6
In reply to this post by David Suárez
Hi!

Uploaded. thanks!


Cédric

signature.asc (499 bytes) Download Attachment