RFS: ruby-omniauth-ultraauth

Samyak Jain
Hi,

I've prepared the Debian package of the Ruby gem omniauth-ultraauth. The package was tested on sbuild and was successfully built. It is also lintian-clean. I've
uploaded the package to the salsa repo which may be found at
https://salsa.debian.org/samyak-jn-guest/ruby-omniauth-ultraauth

This package is dependency for loomio and hence are required for
completing the packaging.
  Requesting you to please review and upload the same.
Regards
Samyak Jain

Re: RFS: ruby-omniauth-ultraauth

Utkarsh Gupta
Hey,

On 15/08/19 9:32 pm, Samyak Jain wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've prepared the Debian package of the Ruby gem omniauth-ultraauth. The package was tested on sbuild and was successfully built. It is also lintian-clean. I've
> uploaded the package to the salsa repo which may be found at
> https://salsa.debian.org/samyak-jn-guest/ruby-omniauth-ultraauth

Missing spec/* directory :(
Thus no tests :(

> This package is dependency for loomio and hence are required for
> completing the packaging.
>
> Requesting you to please review and upload the same.

Best,
Utkarsh

On 15/08/19 10:44 pm, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:

> Hey,
>
> On 15/08/19 9:32 pm, Samyak Jain wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've prepared the Debian package of the Ruby gem omniauth-ultraauth. The package was tested on sbuild and was successfully built. It is also lintian-clean. I've
>> uploaded the package to the salsa repo which may be found at
>> https://salsa.debian.org/samyak-jn-guest/ruby-omniauth-ultraauth
> Missing spec/* directory :(
> Thus no tests :(
I was planning to do it myself, but they haven't made a release yet.
Opened an issue for the same. So we can ignore this for now.
Good to go! :D
I hope someone will upload it soon.

Best,
Utkarsh