Re: FTBFS with TeX Live 2018

Hilmar Preuße
On 22.04.2018 13:11, Adrian Bunk wrote:

Hi Adrian,

https://lists.debian.org/debian-tex-maint/2018/04/msg00068.html

> Undefined control sequence errors in packages using dblatex.
>
> https://bugs.debian.org/896191
> https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/rb-pkg/unstable/amd64/maint-guide.html
> https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/rb-pkg/unstable/amd64/installation-guide.html

I try to got through this one by one.

dblatex converts a ` (back-tick) from the xml input from into \`{} in
the LaTeX source. AFAIK (I'm not 100% sure) this was never correct, the
old version of TL was obvious able to process this. So one could file a
bug against dblatex.

On the other hand the back-tick's in the document seem to be spurious to
me, so one could simply remove/replace them. This needs to be decided by
the document maintainers / translators.

maint-guide:
- po/zh-cn.po line 7499
- po/zh-tw.po line 7948

developers reference: file attached. Was diffed against the version from
unstable.

installation-guide: still don't have a clue, but seems to be similar.

Hilmar
--
#206401 http://counter.li.org

ja.diff (3K) Download Attachment

Re: FTBFS with TeX Live 2018

Norbert Preining
> dblatex converts a ` (back-tick) from the xml input from into \`{} in
> the LaTeX source. AFAIK (I'm not 100% sure) this was never correct, the

This was a bug in xecjk which is already fixed, will be in one of the
next uploads.

Norbert

--
PREINING Norbert                               http://www.preining.info
Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer