Re: [INTL:ja] New Japanese translation

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [INTL:ja] New Japanese translation

Julian Andres Klode-4
On Sun, Jan 08, 2017 at 12:42:56AM +0900, victory wrote:

>
> On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 21:29:08 +0100
> Julian Andres Klode wrote:
>
> > > the diff attached includes both of program and manual updates :)
> > Could you rebase that against 1.4~beta3? That moved some
> > stuff around in the files because one file was renamed, and
> > so the patch no longer applies cleanly.
>
> updated patch attached :)

This works.

Well, I see we have some doc/po/ja.po from you but nothing
on po/ja.po and this is not cross-posted to the Japanese
mailing list and the Last-Translator needs updating too.

So some confirmation that this is indeed a legit translation
would be great - I can't read Japanese. Just as a precaution,
I would not even notice it if someone handed me a Chinese version
and said it was Japanese - but people would get angry then if
I uploaded it :)
--
Debian Developer - deb.li/jak | jak-linux.org - free software dev
                  |  Ubuntu Core Developer |
When replying, only quote what is necessary, and write each reply
directly below the part(s) it pertains to ('inline').  Thank you.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [INTL:ja] New Japanese translation

victory.deb
On Tue, 17 Jan 2017 14:48:15 +0100
Julian Andres Klode wrote:

> Well, I see we have some doc/po/ja.po from you but nothing
> on po/ja.po and this is not cross-posted to the Japanese
> mailing list and the Last-Translator needs updating too.

I usually keep the field as I use text editor not specialized for po;
it is extra work for small contribution


> So some confirmation that this is indeed a legit translation
> would be great - I can't read Japanese. Just as a precaution,
> I would not even notice it if someone handed me a Chinese version
> and said it was Japanese - but people would get angry then if
> I uploaded it :)

comfirming before pushing to production is almost always good :D

[hidden email] is used for Japanese translation.
  ([hidden email] is mainly for "call for updates" thing)
but the list requires the address to be subscribed to post,
so if maintainers CC'ed there,
 most likely they will receive error message from the list program

FYI, its archive is published at
http://lists.debian.or.jp/pipermail/debian-doc/2016-December/000006.html


--
victory
no need to CC me :-)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [INTL:ja] New Japanese translation

Kenshi Muto
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

At Fri, 27 Jan 2017 00:21:57 +0900,
victory wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Jan 2017 14:48:15 +0100
> Julian Andres Klode wrote:
> > So some confirmation that this is indeed a legit translation
> > would be great - I can't read Japanese. Just as a precaution,
> > I would not even notice it if someone handed me a Chinese version
> > and said it was Japanese - but people would get angry then if
> > I uploaded it :)
>
> comfirming before pushing to production is almost always good :D
>
> [hidden email] is used for Japanese translation.
>   ([hidden email] is mainly for "call for updates" thing)
> but the list requires the address to be subscribed to post,
> so if maintainers CC'ed there,
>  most likely they will receive error message from the list program

I confirmed his translation now. It seems good.
- --
Kenshi Muto
[hidden email]
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.9 <http://mailcrypt.sourceforge.net/>

iQIcBAEBCgAGBQJYiozvAAoJEB0hyD3EUuD8vxsP/RUke0yU7/MJ2wbJpdpWA8rc
LvAKD3Gv3jVOz5ko/wfjl/NUJFnqKkj2jXijmjgteNkO/McfAO/s5nSrXDgvFPiW
9sgUL79rZyaK5JP5Ia0K7PEadf9spVsCoo04CTHLP12gbYiAg6qrlKlXDSimiGTr
oly9DYGE5kB57T/wAmkWVpBZFEEJvP4JcxeoEGDH9sBo5Jv0wb9otIoepqcCxsTW
qKWZNE/8o3Zi1cJDUVx6X8biSfN7DWP3dimVrij37nYsVMQ3aeOVZRut34IQ7SnF
0on3lH4TolCZEluhp7lraSVx+QjFf95Et7i5fdpUWmMvuSwORg1pVuwRye0SL5xa
rUoCglWDhtpVPkAlkTUa7h/yW0mcTlJ8tSA4Urkyqgt95oS8z4fJeaEuHJc2l7QM
DK6mGxF05/rsD1Neuu7LzPGFyB4fu5EZSf3wyLCFJ90yNk8j/5qbjEKPI53nxv/D
V1lEn7y2S08BBO0XIM9SUmEbwPuOFjwr1Vw0S6qlZ7wCsl4EnZVCyu8vsK/H7prv
SKEEKWpiFjk058RY7lanQxgogpyZ50mh8xeNIpnIndFiNlID6wWzXituH+2YwXJp
uyteIrWFa79ruEC8zs8D5K0z4jrO5X9G2VCTdy5lAL4/TXrf4fcVylyoYw08wuu3
HA53zkMYMpS1Jup2Hu6e
=8yhI
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----