Re: RFP: maven-remote-resources-plugin

Mathieu Malaterre-4
Hi DD,

Could someone please setup a 'maven-remote-resources-plugin' repo
using 'setup-salsa-repository' for me ? For some reason I cannot ssh
onto salsa.debian.org using my normal ssh key.

Thanks much,

Re: RFP: maven-remote-resources-plugin

Emmanuel Bourg-3
Hi Matthieu,

I've created the repository:

   https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/maven-remote-resources-plugin

You are probably missing the Salsa API key in ~/.salsarc (or the key
expired).

Emmanuel Bourg

Le 25/03/2020 à 16:28, Mathieu Malaterre a écrit :
> Hi DD,
>
> Could someone please setup a 'maven-remote-resources-plugin' repo
> using 'setup-salsa-repository' for me ? For some reason I cannot ssh
> onto salsa.debian.org using my normal ssh key.
>
> Thanks much,

Re: RFP: maven-remote-resources-plugin

Mathieu Malaterre-4
Merci Emmanuel ! So I am stuck with

[ERROR] /home/mathieu/debian/maven-remote-resources-plugin-1.7.0/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugin/resources/remote/ProcessRemoteResourcesMojo.java:[1054,35]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR]   symbol:   method parseOutputTimestamp(java.lang.String)
[ERROR]   location: variable archiver of type
org.apache.maven.archiver.MavenArchiver

but hopefully tony may be able to upload maven-archiver at some point.

I was not aware one would need a .salsarc file just to ssh onto
salsa.d.o. thanks !

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 11:12 PM Emmanuel Bourg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Matthieu,
>
> I've created the repository:
>
>    https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/maven-remote-resources-plugin
>
> You are probably missing the Salsa API key in ~/.salsarc (or the key
> expired).
>
> Emmanuel Bourg
>

> Le 25/03/2020 à 16:28, Mathieu Malaterre a écrit :
> > Hi DD,
> >
> > Could someone please setup a 'maven-remote-resources-plugin' repo
> > using 'setup-salsa-repository' for me ? For some reason I cannot ssh
> > onto salsa.debian.org using my normal ssh key.
> >
> > Thanks much,

Re: RFP: maven-remote-resources-plugin

Mathieu Malaterre-4
I've uploaded 1.6.0 in the mean time. I'll work on 1.7.0 whenever
maven-archiver is updated.

Le 08/04/2020 à 11:21, Mathieu Malaterre a écrit :

> I was not aware one would need a .salsarc file just to ssh onto
> salsa.d.o. thanks !

Actually the .salsarc file isn't for connecting with SSH, but for using
the Gitlab API to create and configure the repository.

Emmanuel Bourg