Re: Re: Fwd: Working 3D acceleration on IBM ThinkPad T23 ;-)

Re: Re: Fwd: Working 3D acceleration on IBM ThinkPad T23 ;-)

Piotr Dziubecki
Hi,

I've read this thread with a relief. It was a big problem to install
dri. I've upgraded my system according to your advices, dri is on but i
have still seg. fault :( message ( for example, when I'm checking it
with glxinfo ). I'm talking about T23 with debian/testing (2.6.15.1),
xorg 6.9.0, libgl1-mesa-dri. Maybe I have to set some options for this
driver ( like DmaMode, AgpMode ?? ).

I'll be grateful for any help.

Regards

Peter