Re: Request to join the Debian Hamradio Maintainers group

Re: Request to join the Debian Hamradio Maintainers group

Christoph Berg-2
Re: Debian GitLab 2020-04-07 <[hidden email]>
> Mariusz Woźniak (https://salsa.debian.org/sp6ina-guest) requested Developer access to the Debian Hamradio Maintainers group.

Hi Mariusz,

which packages are you interested in working on?

Christoph

Re: Request to join the Debian Hamradio Maintainers group

Christoph Berg-2
Re: Debian GitLab 2020-04-12 <[hidden email]>

> Taowa Munene-Tardif (https://salsa.debian.org/taowa) requested Developer access to the Debian Hamradio Maintainers group.

Hi,

which packages are you interested in working on?

Christoph DF7CB

Re: Request to join the Debian Hamradio Maintainers group

Taowa Munene-Tardif-2
Hi Christoph,

On Sun, Apr 12, 2020 at 12:43:12PM +0200, Christoph Berg wrote:

> Re: Debian GitLab 2020-04-12 <[hidden email]>
> >

> > Taowa Munene-Tardif (https://salsa.debian.org/taowa) requested Developer access to the Debian Hamradio Maintainers group.
>
> Hi,
>
> which packages are you interested in working on?
>
> Christoph DF7CB
I'm primarily looking into packaging pat[0,1]. I'm already working on
its dependencies as part of the Go Packaging Team, but I figure that a
Winlink client in the ham section should probably be packaged within the
Hamradio Maintainers team.

[0] https://getpat.io/
[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-hams/2017/09/msg00079.html

Thanks,
Taowa, VA2XOR

--
Taowa Munene-Tardif
taowa.ca

Re: Request to join the Debian Hamradio Maintainers group

Christoph Berg-2
Re: Taowa Munene-Tardif 2020-04-12 <[hidden email]>
> I'm primarily looking into packaging pat[0,1]. I'm already working on
> its dependencies as part of the Go Packaging Team, but I figure that a
> Winlink client in the ham section should probably be packaged within the
> Hamradio Maintainers team.

Makes sense indeed.

Welcome to the team!

There's a small config snippet for the "salsa" tool from devscripts to
configure repositories at
https://salsa.debian.org/debian-hamradio-team/hamradio-maintguide/-/tree/master/salsa

If you need anything else, ask here on the list or in the #debian-hams
channel.

Christoph