Re: Zaterdag 11 mei T-DOSE

Joost van Baal-Ilić-77
Hi,

Saturday may 11th, i.e. 5 weeks from now the annual T-DOSE free software
conference ( https://www.t-dose.org/ ) will take place again in Eindhoven, The
Netherlands.  For visitors, no registration is needed and entrance is gratis.
Like (almost) every year, Debian will be represented again with a booth.  And
as alway: help in staffing, and bringing booth goodies to show or sell is
welcome and very much appreciated.  Anne, Maarten, Geert, webmind, Vipul,
elbrus, Rene, Paul vd V and sebastic (bcc-ed): will you be there again?

C U all @ T-DOSE!

Bye,

Joost

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 10:17:55PM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:

> Hoi,
>
> Zaterdag 11 mei is er in Eindhoven T-DOSE.
>
>  Technical Dutch Open Source Event
>  http://t-dose.org/
>

> Debian heeft er een stand.
>
> Een mooie gelegenheid om elkaar weer te zien
> en ook om nieuwe mensen te ontmoeten.
>

> Groeten
> Geert Stappers
> --
> Leven en laten leven

Re: Zaterdag 11 mei T-DOSE

webmind
I've got an event just before that, so don't know. Also, I have no apt
install shirts in stock.

webmind

On 14/04/2019 14:31, Joost van Baal-Ilić wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Saturday may 11th, i.e. 5 weeks from now the annual T-DOSE free software
> conference ( https://www.t-dose.org/ ) will take place again in Eindhoven, The
> Netherlands.  For visitors, no registration is needed and entrance is gratis.
> Like (almost) every year, Debian will be represented again with a booth.  And
> as alway: help in staffing, and bringing booth goodies to show or sell is
> welcome and very much appreciated.  Anne, Maarten, Geert, webmind, Vipul,
> elbrus, Rene, Paul vd V and sebastic (bcc-ed): will you be there again?
>
> C U all @ T-DOSE!
>
> Bye,
>
> Joost
>

> On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 10:17:55PM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:
>>
>> Hoi,
>>
>> Zaterdag 11 mei is er in Eindhoven T-DOSE.
>>
>>  Technical Dutch Open Source Event
>>  http://t-dose.org/
>>

>> Debian heeft er een stand.
>>
>> Een mooie gelegenheid om elkaar weer te zien
>> en ook om nieuwe mensen te ontmoeten.
>>

>> Groeten
>> Geert Stappers
>> --
>> Leven en laten leven

Re: Zaterdag 11 mei T-DOSE

Paul van der Vlis
Op 14-04-19 om 16:31 schreef Joost van Baal-Ilić:

> Hi,
>
> Saturday may 11th, i.e. 5 weeks from now the annual T-DOSE free software
> conference ( https://www.t-dose.org/ ) will take place again in Eindhoven, The
> Netherlands.  For visitors, no registration is needed and entrance is gratis.
> Like (almost) every year, Debian will be represented again with a booth.  And
> as alway: help in staffing, and bringing booth goodies to show or sell is
> welcome and very much appreciated.  Anne, Maarten, Geert, webmind, Vipul,
> elbrus, Rene, Paul vd V and sebastic (bcc-ed): will you be there again?
>
> C U all @ T-DOSE!

I think I will be there ;-)

Bye,
Paul

> Bye,
>
> Joost
>

> On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 10:17:55PM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:
>>
>> Hoi,
>>
>> Zaterdag 11 mei is er in Eindhoven T-DOSE.
>>
>>  Technical Dutch Open Source Event
>>  http://t-dose.org/
>>

>> Debian heeft er een stand.
>>
>> Een mooie gelegenheid om elkaar weer te zien
>> en ook om nieuwe mensen te ontmoeten.
>>

>> Groeten
>> Geert Stappers
>> --
>> Leven en laten leven

https://www.vandervlis.nl/

Re: Zaterdag 11 mei T-DOSE

Geert Stappers
On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 10:40:05PM +0200, Paul van der Vlis wrote:

> Op 14-04-19 om 16:31 schreef Joost van Baal-Ili??:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Saturday may 11th, i.e. 5 weeks from now the annual T-DOSE free software
> > conference ( https://www.t-dose.org/ ) will take place again in Eindhoven, The
> > Netherlands.  For visitors, no registration is needed and entrance is gratis.
> > Like (almost) every year, Debian will be represented again with a booth.  And
> > as alway: help in staffing, and bringing booth goodies to show or sell is
> > welcome and very much appreciated.  Anne, Maarten, Geert, webmind, Vipul,
> > elbrus, Rene, Paul vd V and sebastic (bcc-ed): will you be there again?
> >
> > C U all @ T-DOSE!
>
> I think I will be there ;-)

Nice

See You