Re: debian-edu-doc 2.10.16: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-doc

Re: debian-edu-doc 2.10.16: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-doc

Claudio Carboncini
Hi
Il giorno sab 20 apr 2019 alle ore 11:43 Debian Edu Developers <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

debian-edu-doc. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against debian-edu-doc.

Tue, 30 Apr 2019 23:42:23 +0000.

Thanks in advance,
  Holger

I tried to send the updated version of debian-edu-buster-manual.it.po, but I think the previous email failled because it contained the attachment too big.
I try again with the compressed file .gz
Greetings
Claudio

"Esci dall'illegalità utilizza LibreOffice.org"
Registered Linux User #477065

debian-edu-buster-manual.it.po.gz (240K) Download Attachment

Re: debian-edu-doc 2.10.16: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-doc

Wolfgang Schweer-3
On Sat, Apr 20, 2019 at 10:28:37PM +0200, Claudio Carboncini wrote:
> I try again with the compressed file .gz

Hi Claudio,

thanks a lot. Committed.

Wolfgang

Re: debian-edu-doc 2.10.16: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-doc

Holger Levsen-2
Hi Claudio,

On Sat, Apr 20, 2019 at 10:28:37PM +0200, Claudio Carboncini wrote:
> I think the previous email failled because it contained the attachment too
> big.
> I try again with the compressed file .gz

thanks for resending, it arrived now and Wolfgang has committed it to
git.

--
tschau,
        Holger

Dance like no one's watching. Encrypt like everyone is.