Re: debian-edu-doc 2.10.17: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-doc

Re: debian-edu-doc 2.10.17: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-doc

hoxp18
Dear Holger Levsen,

On 5/22/19 3:26 AM, Debian Edu Developers wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> debian-edu-doc. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file to me, submit it as a wishlist bug
> against debian-edu-doc, commit it to git directly (if you can) or us weblatte.
>
> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> Fri, 31 May 2019 19:37:23 +0000.
>
> The next upload for d-e-doc is scheduled for June 1st.

I got it.

I did some fixes; title date, translation section mismatches, etc.
Some of "fuzzy" are fixed on weblate, I guess.

However there will be more "strings needed action" as you told me
because of the delay around weblate.

I would re-check via Weblate, try to update them around 28th May.
(too close to the deadline?)

Regards.

Re: debian-edu-doc 2.10.17: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-doc

Holger Levsen-2
Dear hoxp18,

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 03:49:34PM +0900, hoxp18 wrote:
> I did some fixes; title date, translation section mismatches, etc.
> Some of "fuzzy" are fixed on weblate, I guess.

nice! (just someone needs to fetch them from weblate to git now...)

> However there will be more "strings needed action" as you told me
> because of the delay around weblate.
>
> I would re-check via Weblate, try to update them around 28th May.
> (too close to the deadline?)

thats totally fine. also on the 31st of May still... :)

--
tschau,
        Holger

Dance like no one's watching. Encrypt like everyone is.

Re: debian-edu-doc 2.10.17: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-doc

Claudio Carboncini
It's done.

Il giorno mar 21 mag 2019 alle ore 20:26 Debian Edu Developers <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

debian-edu-doc. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
Please send the updated file to me, submit it as a wishlist bug
against debian-edu-doc, commit it to git directly (if you can) or us weblatte.

Fri, 31 May 2019 19:37:23 +0000.

The next upload for d-e-doc is scheduled for June 1st.

Thanks in advance,
        Holger

"Esci dall'illegalità utilizza LibreOffice.org"
Registered Linux User #477065

debian-edu-buster-manual.it.po.gz (239K) Download Attachment

Re: debian-edu-doc 2.10.17: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-doc

Holger Levsen-2
Hi Claudio,

On Sun, May 26, 2019 at 11:04:32AM +0200, Claudio Carboncini wrote:
> It's done.

thanks, merged & pushed.