Re: extremadura meeting 2008?

Patrick Winnertz-4
Am Freitag, 8. Februar 2008 08:47:54 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> On Fri, 8 Feb 2008, José L. Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:
> > Checking that page and according to some conversations on IRC I would
> > suggest to set the "2008-03/04-XXX - 28th-30th of March or 4th-6th of
> > April" Gathering in Extremadura.
>
> BTW, I try to convince some Debian-Edu people also in the first
> meeting[1].  This might enable nice cowork as in last meeting in
> October.
The slot in April sounds very fine for me too.

I would suggest to take the very first weekend in april since on german
universities the semester starts at 8th of april.
So if there are students who would like to attend (as me ;-)) this would be
possible.

After a short discussion on IRC, some other people also states that this
date might be good.

So I would suggest to ask for a meeting from 2.4.08 till 6.4.08.

Any objections?

Greetings
Winnie

ps: I've cc'ed the debian-med list, since maybe we could have again a
meeting together. :) (For all on debian-med: please cc debian-edu... I'm
not subscribed to this list).

--
 .''`.   Patrick Winnertz <[hidden email]>
:  :' :  GNU/Linux Debian Developer

Re: extremadura meeting 2008?

Anders Kringstad Hanssen

On Fri, 2008-02-08 at 09:22 +0100, Patrick Winnertz wrote:

> After a short discussion on IRC, some other people also states that this
> date might be good.
>
> So I would suggest to ask for a meeting from 2.4.08 till 6.4.08.

Sounds great, and if we come to think about it, it's not too hot in
Spain in April, so we might get some work done too!

--
(o_   / With regards,
//\-X   Leader, Free software in schools, Norway - <www.skolelinux.no>
V_/_    Leader, Trondheim Linux User Group (TLUG) - <www.tlug.no>