Re: streamlit

Rebecca N. Palmer-2
Sorry, that's only true of the Python part of streamlit (/lib/); the
JavaScript part (/frontend/) has 300+ (recursive) dependencies.

Thanks for trying, and please do upload the module you've finished: it
may be useful elsewhere. If you'd like to try something else, see
https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/2020-covid19-hackathon for
suggestions.

(The missing Python dependencies are: altair bokeh chart-studio
mypy-protobuf pydeck tensorflow validators, and the known-difficult one
(tensorflow) can be dropped by skipping 2 tests.)

Re: streamlit

fancycade

> Sorry, that's only true of the Python part of streamlit (/lib/); the
> JavaScript part (/frontend/) has 300+ (recursive) dependencies.

Correct, I should have been more specific. Also it seems tensorflow will be quite a challenge.

In the meantime, it looks auspice also requires react, so I think I might be helpful by looking into that.