Recommmended IDE for C++ 17 (gcc8)?

rhkramer
Is anyone here using an IDE for working on C++ code at the revision 17 level
(aka gcc8), iiuc.

I'm looking for something that will work on Jessie.

I've been trying to use version 5.3.2 of kdevelop (from a flatpack or whatever
they call it) and have been running into problems.  *Maybe* it is because some
of the files are using features of C++ 17.

Re: Recommmended IDE for C++ 17 (gcc8)?

Georgi Naplatanov
On 5/25/19 4:04 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
> Is anyone here using an IDE for working on C++ code at the revision 17 level
> (aka gcc8), iiuc.
>
> I'm looking for something that will work on Jessie.
>
> I've been trying to use version 5.3.2 of kdevelop (from a flatpack or whatever
> they call it) and have been running into problems.  *Maybe* it is because some
> of the files are using features of C++ 17.

Hi,

if you have a budget for paid software then you can try CLion

https://www.jetbrains.com/clion/specials/clion/clion.html.

The IDE is written in Java so it should work on Jessie.

Kind regards
Georgi