Regarding OpenMainframe Project Mentorship Program

Regarding OpenMainframe Project Mentorship Program

Shivank Garg
Hi All!
I'm a student at IIT Kanpur, India. I have a deep interest in Operating Systems and Computer Architecture. In the past, I did GSoC'19 in The FreeBSD Project, and I also have Linux kernel experience through my internship in Samsung Semiconductor (Memory Solutions). I also did/doing courses on Linux Kernel Programming and Operating Systems at my university.

I wish to contribute to The Debian Project through this mentorship program and wish to take this opportunity to learn and contribute to open-source.

I request the community to suggest the project that I can pursue in Z-systems. I will be very happy to solve any issue or develop any new feature to support Debian.

Best Regards,
Shivank