Request for regaining access to DPMT on salsa

Request for regaining access to DPMT on salsa

Mo Zhou
Hi Python Team,

I was previously a "Maintainer" of DPMT team when I was a Debian
Maintainer[2]. I lost my access to the team during the account
transition so I'd like to regain it for my account[1]. Thanks!

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/lumin
[2] lumin-guest (account was already deleted)

Re: Request for regaining access to DPMT on salsa

Ondrej Novy-2
Hi,

po 3. 12. 2018 v 15:53 odesílatel Mo Zhou <[hidden email]> napsal:
I was previously a "Maintainer" of DPMT team when I was a Debian
Maintainer[2]. I lost my access to the team during the account
transition so I'd like to regain it for my account[1]. Thanks!

done.

--
Best regards
 Ondřej Nový

Email: [hidden email]
PGP: 3D98 3C52 EB85 980C 46A5  6090 3573 1255 9D1E 064B