Request help for mentoring

Cyriac Biju
Sir,
      I am a novice developer and I was wondering as to where I can start off with contributing to debian packages. I have basic knowledge of commands and practices used in the development process and would like to request mentorship for the same.
Thanking you
Cyriac Biju N.

Re: Request help for mentoring

Ko Ko Ye`

--

with regards Ko Ko Ye`

+95 97989 22022
+95 94500 22022
+95 9731 47907

skype: kokoye2007
jitsi: kokoye2007

Re: Request help for mentoring

Andrey Rahmatullin-3
https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers

--
WBR, wRAR

Re: Request help for mentoring

Paul Wise via nm
On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 12:59 PM Cyriac Biju wrote:

> I am a novice developer and I was wondering as to where I can start off with contributing to debian packages. I have basic knowledge of commands and practices used in the development process and would like to request mentorship for the same.

Others have pointed you at the packaging documentation but I have some
extra advice.

A good way to contribute is to help out with packages that are
important or interesting to you in some way. The how-can-i-help tool
can help find packages installed on your system that need help in some
way.

https://wiki.debian.org/how-can-i-help

Debian mostly does mentoring by having people ask specific questions
in public and having people who know the answers reply in public.
There are also a few opportunities for one-on-one mentoring:

https://wiki.debian.org/Mentoring

There are lots of other ways to contribute, including other technical options:

https://www.debian.org/intro/help

--
bye,
pabs