Request to join DPMT and PAPT to package devpi

Request to join DPMT and PAPT to package devpi

James Tocknell-2
Hi Python Team

Can I join both the DPMT and PAPT to help maintain devpi (and its associated subprojects)?
I've read both the DPMT and PAPT policies and accept them.
My salsa login is aragilar-guest.

My plan for devpi is to update devpi-common to the latest release, then work down the list of devpi projects.
I plan on putting the projects under PAPT (apart from devpi-common), unless there are other suggestions?

James

P.S. I've CC'd in the current ITP bugs for devpi, there will probably be more as I package further projects.