Request to join Python Modules Team

fancycade
Hi there!

I would like to join the Python Modules Team. For the time being I am interested in maintaining packages related to the upcoming covid biohackathon. Specifically I am trying to get my feet wet by packaging this module https://github.com/kvesteri/validators which is needed by the streamlit package.

I am familiar with Debian packaging, and already have a package that builds.

My salsa login is: @fancycade-guest

I have read the Python Modules policy.

Thanks!

Re: Request to join Python Modules Team

Scott Kitterman-5
On Saturday, April 4, 2020 5:53:30 PM EDT fancycade wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> I would like to join the Python Modules Team. For the time being I am
> interested in maintaining packages related to the upcoming covid
> biohackathon. Specifically I am trying to get my feet wet by packaging this
> module https://github.com/kvesteri/validators which is needed by the
> streamlit package.
>
> I am familiar with Debian packaging, and already have a package that builds.
>
> My salsa login is: @fancycade-guest
>
> I have read the Python Modules policy.
>
> Thanks!
Welcome to the team.