Request to join the Python team

Utkarsh Gupta
Hey,

I would like to join the DPMT and PAPT team (yes, both! :D).

I am a DM[1] and maintain packages under the Ruby, Golang, JS, and the Perl team.
My QA profile could be found here[2].

Within the Python team, I would like to help maintain the existing packages,
and also package a few new modules for a couple of upstream projects.

My Salsa login is: utkarsh2102-guest

I have read the policy[3] and agree to it.

[1]: https://nm.debian.org/person/utkarsh2102
[2]: https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=guptautkarsh2102@...
[3]: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/blob/master/policy.rst

Best,
Utkarsh

Re: Request to join the Python team

Ondrej Novy-2
Hi,

po 29. 7. 2019 v 4:25 odesílatel Utkarsh Gupta <[hidden email]> napsal:
I would like to join the DPMT and PAPT team (yes, both! :D).

welecome :)

--
S pozdravem/Best regards
 Ondřej Nový