Requesting for debian app

vijaya jartarghar

Respected sir/madam
I'm not able to find debian latest version app or software for education purpose, plz I'm requesting to send link or app to install, Please solve my problem has soon as possible.

Re: Requesting for debian app

Shlomi Fish
Hi vijaya,

On Thu, 26 Dec 2019 11:53:38 +0530
vijaya jartarghar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Respected sir/madam
> I'm not able to find debian latest version app or software for education
> purpose, plz I'm requesting to send link or app to install, Please solve my
> problem has soon as possible.

Debian is a https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux_distribution and has several
educational software apps in its repositories:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/ . You can install them and others using apt:

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-use-apt-debian-ubuntu/

Regards,

        Shlomi

--

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
https://www.shlomifish.org/lecture/C-and-CPP/bad-elements/

“Talk Like a Pirate Day” is the only day of the year when Chuck Norris only
talks like a pirate, and does not actually act like one.
    — http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/bits/facts/Chuck-Norris/

Re: Requesting for debian app

Carsten Schoenert
Hello *,

the same question you have already written in December last year on this
list.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2019/12/msg00075.html

Am 26.12.19 um 07:23 schrieb vijaya jartarghar:
> Respected sir/madam
> I'm not able to find debian latest version app or software for education
> purpose, plz I'm requesting to send link or app to install, Please solve my
> problem has soon as possible.

--
Regards
Carsten