[Salsa] DPMT Join Request from @mwei

Yao Wei (魏銘廷)-2
Hi,

As stated in the bug #912656 (which the first email is also CC'd to this
mailing list), I would like to join the DPMT team, for uploading
python-fs package for py2 and py3.

My Salsa handle is @mwei.

Thanks,
Yao Wei

Re: [Salsa] DPMT Join Request from @mwei

Ondrej Novy-2
Hi,

so 3. 11. 2018 v 1:37 odesílatel Yao Wei <[hidden email]> napsal:
As stated in the bug #912656 (which the first email is also CC'd to this
mailing list), I would like to join the DPMT team, for uploading
python-fs package for py2 and py3.

Thanks.

--
Best regards
 Ondřej Nový

Email: [hidden email]
PGP: 3D98 3C52 EB85 980C 46A5  6090 3573 1255 9D1E 064B

Re: [Salsa] DPMT Join Request from @mwei

Yao Wei (魏銘廷)-2
Hi,

I read the policy, but I found several questions about it.

1. We are now using Salsa but the policy remains in Alioth.

2. We are probably not preferring using git-dpm but gbp + quilt right now. (not sure about this though: I was doing git-dpm in a Python package maintained outside Python teams but another DD told me that I should use gbp + quilt)

Other than these two I have no problem about the rest of the policy.

Yao Wei

(This email is sent from a phone; sorry for HTML email if it happens.)

Re: [Salsa] DPMT Join Request from @mwei

Chris Lamb -2
Hi Yao Wei,

> 1. We are now using Salsa but the policy remains in Alioth.
>
> 2. We are probably not preferring using git-dpm but gbp + quilt right
> now. (not sure about this though: I was doing git-dpm in a Python
> package maintained outside Python teams but another DD told me that I
> should use gbp + quilt)

You are very welcome on the team. Once formally accepted, your
first job is seemingly to update the linked document to reflect the
above - thanks!

      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb
     `. `'`      [hidden email] / chris-lamb.co.uk
       `-

čt 8. 11. 2018 v 12:19 odesílatel "Yao Wei (魏銘廷)" <[hidden email]> napsal:
I read the policy, but I found several questions about it.

you are right :)

Other than these two I have no problem about the rest of the policy.

cool, welcome.