Salsa project creation, shc

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Salsa project creation, shc

Tong Sun-2
Hi,

If I need to create a project on Salsa, what should I do?

Here are the details

The Debian package I'm talking about is shc, i.e.:
https://sources.debian.org/src/shc/3.9.6-1/debian/control/

I.e.,

Source: shc
Section: devel

I guess I can't create such project on my own right?
please help.
thanks

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Salsa project creation, shc

Sergio Durigan Junior-3
On Wednesday, April 17 2019, Tong Sun wrote:

> If I need to create a project on Salsa, what should I do?
>
> Here are the details
>
> The Debian package I'm talking about is shc, i.e.:
> https://sources.debian.org/src/shc/3.9.6-1/debian/control/
>
> I.e.,
>
> Source: shc
> Section: devel
>
> I guess I can't create such project on my own right?
> please help.
> thanks
I've created it here:

  https://salsa.debian.org/debian/shc

You have to provide your salsa username so that I (or any other DD) can
put you as Developer there.

Thanks,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36
Please send encrypted e-mail if possible
http://sergiodj.net/

signature.asc (847 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Salsa project creation, shc

Tong Sun-2
On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 12:18 AM Sergio Durigan Junior wrote:

>
> On Wednesday, April 17 2019, Tong Sun wrote:
>
> > If I need to create a project on Salsa, what should I do?
> >
> > Here are the details
> >
> > The Debian package I'm talking about is shc, i.e.:
> > https://sources.debian.org/src/shc/3.9.6-1/debian/control/
> >
> > I.e.,
> >
> > Source: shc
> > Section: devel
> >
> > I guess I can't create such project on my own right?
> > please help.
> > thanks
>
> I've created it here:
>
>   https://salsa.debian.org/debian/shc

Thanks Sergio,

> You have to provide your salsa username so that I (or any other DD) can
> put you as Developer there.

Ah, yeah, forgot about that -- my salsa username is suntong-guest

please put me as Developer there. thx!

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Salsa project creation, shc

Sergio Durigan Junior-3
On Thursday, April 18 2019, Tong Sun wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 12:18 AM Sergio Durigan Junior wrote:
>> You have to provide your salsa username so that I (or any other DD) can
>> put you as Developer there.
>
> Ah, yeah, forgot about that -- my salsa username is suntong-guest

No problem.

> please put me as Developer there. thx!

Done.

Thanks,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36
Please send encrypted e-mail if possible
http://sergiodj.net/

signature.asc (847 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Salsa project creation, shc

Tong Sun-2
On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 12:27 AM Sergio Durigan Junior wrote:

> Done.

Thanks again Sergio

I'm preparing for the Greater Toronto Area Linux Users Group Debian
Bug Squashing Party at the end of this month.

See you there.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Salsa project creation, shc

Sergio Durigan Junior-3
On Thursday, April 18 2019, Tong Sun wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 12:27 AM Sergio Durigan Junior wrote:
>
>> Done.
>
> Thanks again Sergio

No problem.

> I'm preparing for the Greater Toronto Area Linux Users Group Debian
> Bug Squashing Party at the end of this month.

Cool.  Just a clarification, though: the BSP is being organized by me +
two other frieds, and it has no affiliation with gtalug.  But if needed
we can talk about this offlist, it's probably better.

Thanks,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36
Please send encrypted e-mail if possible
http://sergiodj.net/

signature.asc (847 bytes) Download Attachment