Salvex Global Solutions for Surplus Heavy Equipment Sales

Salvex Global Solutions for Surplus Heavy Equipment Sales

Ashley Mercer

Hello

Do you have any surplus inventory or equipment, mobile assets, used equipment, obsolete parts, and or fleet vehicles that you would like to sell?

Salvex works with manufacturers companies globally handling surplus sales and asset recovery projects. Please feel free to contact me to discuss any projects you have coming up.

Regards,

Ashley Mercer
Salvex, Inc.
440 Louisiana St. Ste. 590
Houston, TX 77002
713-229-9000 x118 - Phone
973-556-1328 - Fax
[hidden email] - E-mail
www.salvex.com - Web Site

Salvex is a global leader in the online sale of commercial equipment, inventory from corporate asset recovery, insurance claims, surplus assets, salvage, scrap, bankruptcy and used equipment.

To unsubscribe from future mailings click here.

The seller has the right to reject any and all bids, can add a reserve at anytime and may re-list the item on commercialclassified if they are not satisfied with the bid results. Salvex is not the seller, but operates to assist the seller in advertising,creating a balanced and fair bidding process, and assist to achieve a successful sale of assets between the buyer and seller in a global market place. We expect everyone in our market place to operate with mutual respect, honorably and trust to achieve profits and financial recoveries fairly.