Sarge ISO's

Bryan P
I'm trying to find the Sarge ISO's, I'm not finding the regular or the jigdo images.  I do see the updates images but from the fag those are just the package updates and not the full install?

Thanks
Bryan

Re: Sarge ISO's

Steve McIntyre
On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 12:34:40PM -0500, Bryan P wrote:
>I'm trying to find the Sarge ISO's, I'm not finding the regular or the jigdo
>images.  I do see the updates images but from the fag those are just the
>package updates and not the full install?

Hi Bryan,

You don't say which architecture, so I'm guessing at i386. Maybe

  https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/3.1_r8/i386/jigdo-cd/

?

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                [hidden email]
"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could