Search for EX, EY debian hams

Miroslav Skoric-2
Hello all,

There is a probability that in November I will participate as a tutorial
speaker on ham data radio modes in some technical conferences in
Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan, and I would be interested in meeting local
hams for that purpose, and for some ham gear display & practical demo. I
also plan to visit some other universities throughout those two
countries, but nothing is defined yet.

In that direction, I look for possible EX, EY participants in APRS
infrastructure, as well as local packet and other data mode operators,
so to establish contacts with educational community in their countries.
I am particularly interested in technical universities and departments
for communications engineering, and computer science. Institutes of
technology and/or technical colleges are also welcomed.

Regards,

Misko YT7MPB