Secure Application Deployment Solution?

Panarchy
Cordial Greetings, security experts!

I'm looking for a Secure Application Deployment Solution.

There are over 200 Windows Server 2003 (R1) 32-bit servers which I
look after. All are completely standalone.

I can connect to them through Secure RDP & Secure VNC.

They are able to receive FTP.

I'm specifically looking for a Solution which;

- Has a centralised Administrative Control Panel
- Can deploy 3rd party applications (eg Spybot)
- Has the ability to check which [Windows] Updates are installed, and
if needed, install newer updates (from a list/location)
- Is free...

Please recommend to me such a Solution.

Thanks in advance,

Chip D. Panarchy

Re: Secure Application Deployment Solution?

Jeffrey Walton-3
Hi Chip,

In the Windows world, we usually use a GPO and assign the software to
the machine (as opposed to publishing for a user to install).

>  - Has a centralised Administrative Control Panel
The whole point of GPOs are centralized administration.

Jeff