Short tribute video in honor of Ian Murdock in FOSDEM

Short tribute video in honor of Ian Murdock in FOSDEM

Laura Arjona Reina-4

Re: Short tribute video in honor of Ian Murdock in FOSDEM

Holger Levsen-2
Hi Laura,

On Samstag, 16. Januar 2016, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
> We, the Debian Publicity team, are trying to prepare a short tribute
> video in honour of Ian Murdock to be screened at FOSDEM[1]

awesome!

where+when exactly do you plan to show it there? FOSDEM is huuuge. Did you
contact the organizers to maybe show it at the closing or opening event?

cheers,
        Holger

Re: Short tribute video in honor of Ian Murdock in FOSDEM

Daniel Pocock-4

On Samstag, 16. Januar 2016, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> The FOSDEM organizers have been very kind and proactive in this, I saw
> some emails that went around about it already.  If you have access to
> Pentabarf, you may see an unconfirmed event with Debian in the title,
> it looks like they have reserved a suitable location and it should
> show up on the FOSDEM public schedule when they confirm it.  I don't
> want to steal their thunder though, so we'll just have to wait for
> that to be announced.

cool, thanks for the info!

Re: Short tribute video in honor of Ian Murdock in FOSDEM

Amaya Rodrigo Sastre
Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
> Valessio Brito and yours truly have offered time to prepare it.

I have given Ana mine, but please also look into these:

https://joeyh.name/pics/debconf/4/afp.jpg
Make sure to choose the bigger size for these, hosted at debconf.org
They belong to Debconf4 (Portoalegre, Brazil, 2004)
https://gallery.debconf.org/main.php?g2_itemId=14841
https://gallery.debconf.org/main.php?g2_itemId=16367
https://gallery.debconf.org/main.php?g2_itemId=15917
https://gallery.debconf.org/main.php?g2_itemId=16235
https://gallery.debconf.org/main.php?g2_itemId=16259
https://gallery.debconf.org/main.php?g2_itemId=14608
https://gallery.debconf.org/main.php?g2_itemId=14611
https://gallery.debconf.org/main.php?g2_itemId=15142
https://gallery.debconf.org/main.php?g2_itemId=15148
https://gallery.debconf.org/main.php?g2_itemId=15140
https://gallery.debconf.org/main.php?g2_itemId=15168
https://gallery.debconf.org/main.php?g2_itemId=15402
https://gallery.debconf.org/main.php?g2_itemId=15548

From: https://www.flickr.com/search/?q=ian+murdock
https://www.flickr.com/photos/linux_ssa/400574184/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/alexdeoliveira/319652889/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/juantomas/124739109/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/juanje/45206140/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/warthog9/3428333331/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimgris/2471389340/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/textdriveinc/470533469/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/sebsto/490863958/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ivoyager/2398474826/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ed/3617707330/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ivoyager/2398462112/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ivoyager/2397646593/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ivoyager/2398479060/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ivoyager/2398477046/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mlinksva/2412251544/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ivoyager/2398478158/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mlinksva/2411422041/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mlinksva/2411424021/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/warthog9/3429144446/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimgris/2471389340/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/tmolini/2420732067/
... there are just too many.

--
 .''`.        The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are
: :' :        strong at the broken places.    - Ernest Hemingway
  `-                            Proudly running Debian GNU/Linux

Re: Short tribute video in honor of Ian Murdock in FOSDEM

Valessio Brito-2
Reminder to all.

Please, commit your files with their license before Friday 22 January
2016 12:00 UTC to this git repo:
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/ian-media.git

We will select some content among all that have been submitted. A
preview should be completed in 26/01;

Thanks,
Valessio Brito

Re: Short tribute video in honor of Ian Murdock in FOSDEM

José Luis Redrejo Rodríguez
Hi, I just commited the photos in git with a txt explaining them, with their context, without sending an email.
Tell me if you need an email with more information.

Regards
José L.

José Luis Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:
> Hi, I just commited the photos in git with a txt explaining them, with
> their context, without sending an email.
> Tell me if you need an email with more information.

Can you include a license for the files?
Thanks!

Amaya wrote:
> José Luis Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:
> > Hi, I just commited the photos in git with a txt explaining them, with
> > their context, without sending an email.
> > Tell me if you need an email with more information.
>
> Can you include a license for the files?
> Thanks!

There is already one, please disregard my previous msg.