Smartnet client records

gloria.griffin

Hey,

 I know we haven't been in contact recently, but I would like to know whether you would be interested in acquiring contact list of Smartnet users

 The data fields we offer include: First/Last Name, Job Title, Company, Location, Primary Industry, SIC Code, Number of Employees, Email Address, Income, and Web Address.

 Please let me know if getting your hands on this data is something you're interested in, or if you're interested in any other client databases or IT pioneers (C-, V-, D-, and M-level).

Warm regards,
Gloria

Request Generation

 To stop, please react with "Remove”