Some hardware to give away

Thorsten Glaser-7
Hi everyone,

a good friend of mine left behind a couple of old hardware
which is currently located in a basement in Lippstadt, Germany;
it’s scheduled for being dumped into the trash soon (we’re
talking about $smallnum weeks) but it was offered to me.

I don’t currently need this, but here’s a list, in case someone
decides to rescue them. Feel free to share this around, I don’t
know where else to write but chances are someone interested is
on these lists ☻

I’ve only listed hardware that passed a first optical inspection;
we don’t know whether they have defects, but assume they will work.

Accessories:
• assorted PC keyboards and mice
• assorted Macintosh keyboards and mice
• assorted monitors

Apple:
• Macintosh IIvx
• 2x Macintosh LC II
• Performa 450
• Performa 630
• PowerMac G2
• PowerMac G3
• not sure if it’s not just a monitor, but could be an iMac G4

HPPA:
• HP 712/60

Sun:
• Sun Ultra5

x86(?):
• 2x Targa PC Series II (some Pentium-based towers)

Sorry, no Sun keyboard, I took that for my SPARCstation 20.

There’s also a damaged Macintosh of the “monitor with built-in
computer” form factor, where the front panel has been taken off,
and other stuff, I don’t know.

Please respond quickly; if you can’t fetch the hardware and we can’t
manage shipping then I can at least request they put it aside or
cache it in my basement temporarily.

bye and fup2p please,
//mirabilos
--
«MyISAM tables -will- get corrupted eventually. This is a fact of life. »
“mysql is about as much database as ms access” – “MSSQL at least descends
be a database” ‣‣‣ Please, http://deb.li/mysql and MariaDB, finally die!

Re: Some hardware to give away

Thorsten Glaser-7
This was fast! The m68k and hppa stuff is already grabbed.

Remaining:

> Accessories:
> • assorted PC keyboards and mice
> • assorted monitors

> Sun:
> • Sun Ultra5
>
> x86(?):
> • 2x Targa PC Series II (some Pentium-based towers)

Not much info about these. The picture of the tower on
https://www.pcwelt.de/ratgeber/Targa-Powerline-WW-620-MD-ATLO-1800-116977.html
is pretty accurate, but apparently, they put anything
between Pentium MMX 233 MHz and Athlon XP 1800+ into them.
I didn’t have time to look into them when I was in Lippstadt.

bye,
//mirabilos
mirabilos: und dein bootloader ist geil :)    23:29⎜«mikap:#grml» und ich
finds saugeil dass ich ein bsd zum booten mit grml hab, das muss ich dann
gleich mal auf usb-stick installieren   -- Michael Prokop über MirOS bsd4grml

Re: Some hardware to give away

Jack Ponissi

> Il giorno 9 ott 2019, alle ore 16:45, Thorsten Glaser <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>
> PowerMac G2
Uhm!