Sudip Mukherjee: Declaration of intent

Sudip Mukherjee

Sudip Mukherjee (via nm.debian.org)

For details and to comment, visit https://nm.debian.org/process/723
--
https://nm.debian.org/process/723

Re: Sudip Mukherjee: Declaration of intent

Mattia Rizzolo-5
Hi,

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 08:59:06PM -0000, Sudip Mukherjee wrote:
> I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian Developer, uploading.

\o/

I haven't personally reviewed and sponsored enough packages from Sudip
to feel comfortable in formally advocating him, but I want to somewhat
recognize his application and support it.

I've been in touch with him for many month, helping out here and there
with this processes and odd QA uploads every so often.  It has been a
pleasure to work with him, and his work was most of the time
technically outstanding.  He also has a clear enough  view of most
Debian processes to go on with his NM.

Keep up the good work!

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

GPG Key: 66AE 2B4A FCCF 3F52 DA18  4D18 4B04 3FCD B944 4540      .''`.
More about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :
Launchpad user: https://launchpad.net/~mapreri                  `. `'`
Debian QA page: https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=mattia  `-

Re: Sudip Mukherjee: Declaration of intent

Utkarsh Gupta-2
Sudip wrote:

> For nm.debian.org, at 2020-03-17:
>
> I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian
> Developer, uploading.

Yay! \o/

Only recently did I work with Sudip on libgit2.
And I must say, it's a pleasure to work with him and his help with
packaging and maintenance is greatly appreciated :)

Very happy to know that he'll be a DD soon :)

Best,
Utkarsh