Suggestions for the Debian Edu Buster manual

Suggestions for the Debian Edu Buster manual

Frans Spiesschaert
Hi Wolfgang,

Allan Nordhøy made the following two comments via hosted.weblate:

Source string:
X2Go enables you to access a graphical desktop on the LTSP server over
both low bandwidth and high bandwidth connections from a PC running
Linux, Windows or Mac OS X. Additional software is needed on the client
side, see the <ulink url="https://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:installati
on:x2goclient">x2go wiki</ulink> for more information.
Comment: Should be "macOS" not "OS X", also "X2Go wiki"
User: Allan Nordhøy

Source string:
<computeroutput>x2goclient</computeroutput> is a graphical client for
the X2Go system (not installed by default). You can use it to connect
to running sessions and start new sessions.
Comment: Suggestion: "and start new ones."?
User: Allan Nordhøy

Since I have no strong opinion on them and they are not merely about
typo's, I don't want to change the wiki myself.
I would prefer to leave it up to you to decide whether it's worth to
update the wiki.

--
Kind regards,
Frans Spiesschaert

Re: Suggestions for the Debian Edu Buster manual

Wolfgang Schweer-3
Hi Frans,

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 08:00:32PM +0200, Frans Spiesschaert wrote:
> Comment: Should be "macOS" not "OS X", also "X2Go wiki"

Both seem to make sense.

> Comment: Suggestion: "and start new ones."?
> User: Allan Nordhøy

This one, too.

Adjusted on the wiki, thanks for your coordination effort :)

Wolfgang