T-DOSE 2018, Fontys University of Applied Science, Eindhoven, .nl, sat November 24th 2018. / [T-DOSE 2018 - better late than never!]

T-DOSE 2018, Fontys University of Applied Science, Eindhoven, .nl, sat November 24th 2018. / [T-DOSE 2018 - better late than never!]

Joost van Baal-Ilić-77
Hi,

FYI: CfP for a very nice yearly event in Eindhoven, The Netherlands:
https://www.t-dose.org/2018/cfp .  Will take place saturday november 24th 2018.

History learns there'll likely be a Debian booth this year too:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/nl/ .

Bye,

Joost

It's a lot later in the year than usual for the announcement of the date for
this year's edition of T-DOSE. We apologise for the delay. We have been
working out some difficulties with our venue, but we have finally found a
workable solution for this year.

Due to circumstances, we have had to make the decision to make T-DOSE 2018 a
single day event. On this day, we expect to have an event like you've come to
expect of us over the years. T-DOSE 2018 will take place on November 24th.

Of course, that means we're now looking for content! You can find the CFP
here [1].

We hope to see you all in November!

[1] www.t-dose.org/2018/cfp

debian booth @ t-dose / Re: T-DOSE 2018, Fontys University of Applied Science, Eindhoven, .nl, sat November 24th 2018.

Joost van Baal-Ilić-77
On Wed, Sep 05, 2018 at 11:57:57AM +0200, Joost van Baal-Ilić wrote:

> FYI: CfP for a very nice yearly event in Eindhoven, The Netherlands:
> https://www.t-dose.org/2018/cfp .  Will take place saturday november 24th 2018.

We'll have a booth, see https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/nl/2018/T-DOSE .
More booth personel is very welcome.  You don't need to be a Debian developer
or Debian maintainer.  If you care about Debian, know what Debian is about and
like to tell others about it you qualify.

C U in Eindhoven in about 7 weeks.

Bye, Joost

PS: T-DOSE orga wrote to us:

A project stand on T-DOSE has been allotted to your Open Source Project. The
organisation is happy to welcome you at our event.

In this e-mail information and rules for the stands are outlined. Some rules
and guidelines are necessary to ensure an orderly and welcoming atmosphere
for visitors. You get the chance of presenting the cool things in your
project. Use it wisely

Photos
======
Photos of previous T-DOSE events can be found at this link:
http://www.t-dose.org/photos it will show what might be expected.

Project Stand
=============
A project stand is:
- 2x table of size ~1m x 1m
- 1x 220V power
- 1x internet connection (bring a hub/switch)
- lunch ticket for booth members (maximum of 5)
   (only valid at T-DOSE event)
- manned during the entire T-DOSE conference

If you need more power connections or internet connections at your booth,
then it is wise to bring your own extensions.

Do not forget to bring promotion material (poster, flyers, cloths to hide the
table).

At the project stands it is not allowed to do coding. An area for checking
e-mail, coding or working on your laptop will be provided.

If you have other requests, then please e-mail me.

Opening times
=============
Saturday
- location opens at 8:30 hrs for building op stands
- location closes at 18:00 hrs

Sunday
- location opens at 9:00 hrs
- cleaning stands can start at 17:00 hrs
- location closes at 18:00 hrs
Location
=========
Fontys University of Applied Science in Eindhoven
http://www.t-dose.org/t-dose/location

---
Kind regards,

T-DOSE organisation

Stichting T-DOSE | T-DOSE Foundation

not nov 2018 but may 2019 / Re: debian booth @ t-dose / Re: T-DOSE 2018, Fontys University of Applied Science, Eindhoven, .nl, sat November 24th 2018.

Joost van Baal-Ilić-77
Hi,

[anne, maarten, sebastic, stappers, webmind in Bcc]

This event has been postponed for half a year; it'll happen Sat May 11, 2019.
See http://t-dose.org/node/1157 .

C U there, Bye,

Joost

On Sun, Oct 07, 2018 at 01:09:49PM +0200, Joost van Baal-Ilić wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 05, 2018 at 11:57:57AM +0200, Joost van Baal-Ilić wrote:
> >
> > FYI: CfP for a very nice yearly event in Eindhoven, The Netherlands:
> > https://www.t-dose.org/2018/cfp .  Will take place saturday november 24th 2018.
>
> We'll have a booth, see https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/nl/2018/T-DOSE .
> More booth personel is very welcome.  You don't need to be a Debian developer
> or Debian maintainer.  If you care about Debian, know what Debian is about and
> like to tell others about it you qualify.
>
> C U in Eindhoven in about 7 weeks.
>
> Bye, Joost
<snip>