TLF-1.3.1 release

Thomas Beierlein-3
After a lot of work by all people contributing to TLF I would like to
announce the release of the new TLF-1.3.1 version.

You can find it at

http://www.hs-mittweida.de/tb/tlf-1.3.1.tar.gz or at
https://github.com/Tlf/tlf/releases/download/tlf-1.3.1/tlf-1.3.1.tar.gz

Besides some fixed bugs and a lot of internal improvements it provides
some new features:

    - Added keyword KEYER_BACKSPACE to allow use of backspace in
      the keyer window.

    - Added Tesla memorial contest rule and cabrillo format

    - Use $SHELL environment setting when opening a shell using '!'

    - Tlf can now reread its own cabrillo files and reconstruct a
      contest log from it. Tnx HA2OS

    - Using fldigi for DIGI mode allows you to pick up call and exchange from
      the fldigi program - see doc/README.RTTY. Tnx HA2OS

    - Tlf supports nanoIO FSK/CW interface (https://github.com/w1hkj/nanoIO).
      Tnx HA2OS

    - You can now use the CT9 format for cty.dat files. As a main point
      it supports full callsigns with '=' prefix. For more information
      see https://www.country-files.com/cty-dat-format/
      Tnx Stephen K6BSD

Bug fixes:
    - Resend report and qso nr with at least 3 digits
    - WAE: when QTC was set up as BOTH directions the CABRILLO file was
      created with wrong format
    - Fix parsing of QTC= keyword
    - Fix zones display. Old code blinks display in 2s intervalls.
      Tnx Fred DH5FS.
    - Fix a bug during sending a longer series of unanswered CQ's.
      The cursor sometimes jumped to the exchange field. Tnx Zoltan HA5CQZ
    - Fix bug in BMAUTOGRAB and BMAUTOADD
    - Do not fallback to 'rxvt' TERM value if tmerinal setting is
      not recognized. xterm-256color should now work. TnX K6BSD

Thanks to all contributors and testers.

For a more detailed discussion of the new features please read the
NEWS file and the man page.

As always reports about problems (or success) are welcome.

73 es gd DX,  de Tom DL1JBE.

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.3.1 release

Ervin Hegedüs
Hi all,

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 06:54:38AM +0200, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
> After a lot of work by all people contributing to TLF I would like to
> announce the release of the new TLF-1.3.1 version.
>
> You can find it at
>
> http://www.hs-mittweida.de/tb/tlf-1.3.1.tar.gz or at
> https://github.com/Tlf/tlf/releases/download/tlf-1.3.1/tlf-1.3.1.tar.gz

I'm a co-developer of Tlf, and created the current package of Tlf
for Debian:

https://packages.debian.org/sid/tlf

I'ld like to help to maintain this package in the future - could
anybody helps to give the permission for this package?

Thanks,

73, Ervin