Quantcast

Tableau Contacts List

sophie.mccarthy

Hi,

We would like to learn your interest in acquiring our recently updated Tableau Contacts List which helps you to improve your business campaign.

We have other Innovation information also like: Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft excel, Soptfire, Domo, Microstrategy, IBM Cognos, Qilkview, Qlik, looker, InsightSquared, GoodData, Oracle, TIBCO, Sisense, SAS, ZAP, Dundas BI, Pentaho, BOARD, InetSoft, Easy Insight, Essbase, Noetix, WebFOCUS, ColdLight, 4Sight, Amazon, Platfora, Lavastorm Analytics, ClearStory, Treasure Data, SigView, Viewics, RubiView, and many more.

If you are searching for other innovation contact us we provide other technology user’s lists and decision makers list as well that meet your criteria and interest.

Data Fields – Name, Title, Email, Company Name, and Company Details like Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry.

Specialties: Business intelligence, data visualization, data analysis, dashboards and so on.

Please let me know your thoughts we will provide you the more information according to your criteria and interest. If you are not the right person to discuss this mail then feel freely to forward this mail to the right person in your organization.

Thanks,

Sophie Mccarthy

Marketing Analytics.