Talking installer working for me again with HD audio in unstable

Talking installer working for me again with HD audio in unstable

thomasw
Hi,
I did a Debian install on a machine where there would previously be no speech with Debian for the past few months and it worked fine. I used the sid DI daily build with firmware to install bullseye. Thanks to Samuel and all others who fixed this.

Re: Talking installer working for me again with HD audio in unstable

Samuel Thibault-8
Hello,

[hidden email], le lun. 07 oct. 2019 11:04:37 -0400, a ecrit:
> I did a Debian install on a machine where there would previously be no
> speech with Debian for the past few months and it worked fine.

Thanks for confirming this!

Samuel