U dunno it yet but amazing girl is writing to you.

U dunno it yet but amazing girl is writing to you.

Shanta Sergent-2
Hello, I'm Shanta. It probably happens once in a year I came upon your photo accidently, and I really liked your looks, to tell the truth, I even downloaded it. You look like a real man with a kind and open heart,  :) It's funny cause it's never happened to me before :) Maybe we're a perfect match? :)
Want to see a picture of me? I hope you will like the way I look like and we will be able to get a chance to meet each other... I hope you won't ignore it and you will answer me .
Please, don't make me wait for too long,
Shanta.