Ubuntu One: Forgotten Password

Ubuntu One
Hello

You have requested a new password for your Ubuntu One account.

Here is your confirmation code:

IexNrJ

Enter this code into the password-reset form, or click the following link to automatically confirm your reset:

https://login.ubuntu.com/token/IexNrJ/+resetpassword/debian-hams%40lists.debian.org

Thank you,

The Ubuntu One team
https://login.ubuntu.com

If you don't know what this is about, then someone has probably entered your email address by mistake. Sorry about that.
If you wish to report this email being incorrectly used, please click the following link:

https://login.ubuntu.com/invalidate-email/zGOqw6/debian-hams%40lists.debian.org

You can also seek further assistance on:

https://forms.canonical.com/sso-support/

Re: Ubuntu One: Forgotten Password

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
On 05/12/2015 08:37 PM, Ubuntu One wrote:
> You have requested a new password for your Ubuntu One account.

Uhm, is someone trying to hi-jack the debian-hams account on Launchpad?

Is this actually an official account?

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz

Re: Ubuntu One: Forgotten Password

David A Aitcheson

On 05/12/2015 03:20 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On 05/12/2015 08:37 PM, Ubuntu One wrote:
>> You have requested a new password for your Ubuntu One account.
> Uhm, is someone trying to hi-jack the debian-hams account on Launchpad?
>
> Is this actually an official account?
>
> Adrian

Given the "Launchpad: Merge of Accounts Requested" email that I also got
I would say it does look that way.

Might be some noise over on IRC but I do not have time for that at the
moment.

Dave - KB3EFS

Re: Ubuntu One: Forgotten Password

Iain R. Learmonth-2

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 09:20:56PM +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> Uhm, is someone trying to hi-jack the debian-hams account on Launchpad?

I'm not sure where the merge email came from. I've never heard of that guy
before.

> Is this actually an official account?

We do not have a Launchpad account. There is already an Ubuntu Hams team and
so dealing with Ubuntu is left to them.

The password reset email was generated by me. I just wanted to see if it
would work. I've reported this issue to the Ubuntu people, and they're
discussing blacklisting @lists.debian.org from being a registered email
address.

Thanks,
Iain.

--
e: [hidden email]            w: iain.learmonth.me
x: [hidden email]     t: EPVPN 2105