* New double-click feature for word selection.
* Tweaks on smart editing features (undent, wrap, identifier search etc).
* Suppressing backup file names as generated by command line
auto-completion if they appear after their base version name
(x~, x;N, x.~N~), so that, e.g., mined x* edits x and x1 but not x~.
* Updated to Unicode 6.2.
* Speed-up of directory browsing, especially on slow network drives.
* Ported stand-alone Windows installer to Windows 7.
* Ported to MSYS, Raspberry Pi, Irix.
* Revamped file information statistics to accomodate slow systems.
* Enhancements for newer mlterm.
* Explicit tab width option (-4/-8) takes precedence over file info memory.
* Fix 'screen' Unicode display by limiting previous workaround to older version.
* Fixed Alt-digit accent prefix functions for mintty and rxvt (since 2012.20).
* Fixes related to NUL or NONE pseudo lineends.
Mined is a powerful text editor with a comprehensive yet concise and
easy-to-use user interface supporting modern interaction paradigms,
and fast, small-footprint behaviour.
Mined provides both extensive Unicode and CJK support offering many
specific features and covering special cases that other editors
are not aware of (like auto-detection features and automatic handling
of terminal variations, or Han character information).
Mined supports full mouse control and menu system in plain-text terminals
(and it was the first editor supporting Unicode in xterm).
Mined offers a full set of text and file management features, like
data loss prevention (<img align=absmiddle src=new.gif title=2011.19>
using backup, recovery files, and file locking
interoperable with other editors, and file change monitoring),
an interactive file chooser, and
an interactive file switcher.
Basically, mined is an editor tailored to reliable and efficient
editing of plain text documents and programs, with comfortable
features and intuitive interactive behaviour designed for this purpose.