Update of the Dutch word list of DDTSS

Maarten-3
Dear Sirs

I have prepared an update of the Dutch word list of DDTSS. The update
should replace all English entries that begin with the letter 'a' and
their Dutch translations.

The changes have been reviewed within the Dutch translation team.

Please edit the current Dutch word list according to the attachment
if and when you can.

Yours faithfully

Maarten
Member of the Dutch translation team of Debian

Word-list-a.7z (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Update of the Dutch word list of DDTSS

Frans Spiesschaert
Hi,

As far as I know, the following request did not receive a follow up
until now.
Since the Dutch localisation team is rather understaffed for the
moment, I'm acting as it's unofficial actual coordinator.
So I would like to ask a member of the salsa ddtp team to take care of
this request, or to be given commit rights to the ddtp git repo, so I
would be able to update the wordlist myself.
I am a Debian contributor since 2014 and I am known as frans-guest on
salsa with commit rights to some repos, including debian-edu-doc,
installation-guide, webwml, and others.

Thanks,
Frans Spiesschaert

[hidden email] schreef op do 05-07-2018 om 18:05 [+0200]:

> Dear Sirs
>

> I have prepared an update of the Dutch word list of DDTSS. The update
> should replace all English entries that begin with the letter 'a' and
> their Dutch translations.
>
> The changes have been reviewed within the Dutch translation team.
>
> Please edit the current Dutch word list according to the attachment
> if and when you can.
>

> Yours faithfully
>
> Maarten
> Member of the Dutch translation team of Debian

Re: Update of the Dutch word list of DDTSS

Laura Arjona Reina-4
Hello

El 11/11/18 a las 17:31, Frans Spiesschaert escribió:
> Hi,
>
> As far as I know, the following request did not receive a follow up
> until now.
> Since the Dutch localisation team is rather understaffed for the
> moment, I'm acting as it's unofficial actual coordinator.
> So I would like to ask a member of the salsa ddtp team to take care of
> this request, or to be given commit rights to the ddtp git repo, so I
> would be able to update the wordlist myself.

Sorry for the delay handling this.
I have updated the wording list (letter a) with the provided file.
See commit:

https://salsa.debian.org/l10n-team/ddtp/commit/dffc6da6bb0ea1faddb52c1878702c35e3726010

Some entries in the old file were not in the new file, so I left them
untouched:

about over ...
ascending order Aflopende volgorde -> I have changed it to:
ascending order aflopende volgorde
atime toegangstijd

This would need to be deployed in ddtp2.debian.net by a person with
permissions for that (I haven't, sorry).

Kind regards,

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona

> I am a Debian contributor since 2014 and I am known as frans-guest on
> salsa with commit rights to some repos, including debian-edu-doc,
> installation-guide, webwml, and others.
>
> Thanks,
> Frans Spiesschaert
>
> [hidden email] schreef op do 05-07-2018 om 18:05 [+0200]:
>> Dear Sirs
>>

>> I have prepared an update of the Dutch word list of DDTSS. The update
>> should replace all English entries that begin with the letter 'a' and
>> their Dutch translations.
>>
>> The changes have been reviewed within the Dutch translation team.
>>
>> Please edit the current Dutch word list according to the attachment
>> if and when you can.
>>

>> Yours faithfully
>>
>> Maarten
>> Member of the Dutch translation team of Debian

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona

Re: Update of the Dutch word list of DDTSS

Holger Wansing-2
[ Skipping [hidden email] from the loop, since that
[ list is no longer existing, alioth is dead ]

Hi all, hi Martijn,

Frans Spiesschaert <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As far as I know, the following request did not receive a follow up
> until now.
> Since the Dutch localisation team is rather understaffed for the
> moment, I'm acting as it's unofficial actual coordinator.
> So I would like to ask a member of the salsa ddtp team to take care of
> this request, or to be given commit rights to the ddtp git repo, so I
> would be able to update the wordlist myself.

Looking into this, I have to admit that I couldn't find a repo on salsa
for the ddtp.
Do you know, by any chance, where that repo is?

I fear it's not on salsa, and me personally I don't know where all this is
maintained instead.

I have added Martijn to CC, he seems to be one of the persons who knows about
ddtp.
@Martijn: probably you can give us a short info how this works?

Holger

> I am a Debian contributor since 2014 and I am known as frans-guest on
> salsa with commit rights to some repos, including debian-edu-doc,
> installation-guide, webwml, and others.
>
> Thanks,
> Frans Spiesschaert
>
> [hidden email] schreef op do 05-07-2018 om 18:05 [+0200]:
> > Dear Sirs
> >

> > I have prepared an update of the Dutch word list of DDTSS. The update
> > should replace all English entries that begin with the letter 'a' and
> > their Dutch translations.
> >
> > The changes have been reviewed within the Dutch translation team.
> >
> > Please edit the current Dutch word list according to the attachment
> > if and when you can.
> >

> > Yours faithfully
> >
> > Maarten
> > Member of the Dutch translation team of Debian

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
        D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .

Laura Arjona Reina <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello
>
> El 11/11/18 a las 17:31, Frans Spiesschaert escribió:
> > Hi,
> >
> > As far as I know, the following request did not receive a follow up
> > until now.
> > Since the Dutch localisation team is rather understaffed for the
> > moment, I'm acting as it's unofficial actual coordinator.
> > So I would like to ask a member of the salsa ddtp team to take care of
> > this request, or to be given commit rights to the ddtp git repo, so I
> > would be able to update the wordlist myself.
>
> Sorry for the delay handling this.
> I have updated the wording list (letter a) with the provided file.
> See commit:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/l10n-team/ddtp/commit/dffc6da6bb0ea1faddb52c1878702c35e3726010

Hmm, that's odd:
salsa does not find any project when searching for "ddtp" or "description" ...
???

Holger

Holger Wansing <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have added Martijn to CC, he seems to be one of the persons who knows about
> ddtp.
> @Martijn: probably you can give us a short info how this works?

Sorry, Martijn, forget about it.
Was just a glitch on salsa, which lead to me not finding the correct project...

Sorry for the noise

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
        D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .

Re: Update of the Dutch word list of DDTSS

Frans Spiesschaert
Hi Laura,

Thank you so much.

Frans Spiesschaert