Updated OpenText Users LIst

Nancy

Hi,

Would you be interested in Targeted OpenText leads? We are happy to provide the database across globe, specifically North America, EMEA, APAC and Latin America.

We also have other users like EMC2,, SharePoint, Alfresco, IBM, Lexmark, Box, Wordpress, Confluence, Adobe, M-files, On Base, Oracle, Exo, SpringCM, Laserfiche, Docushare, Nuexo, Evoq Content many more.

Data Guarantees: 90-95% Deliver ability on emails and 98% accuracy on other contact information.

Please review and let me know your thoughts, I will get back to you counts, pricing and more information in my next email.

Really look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Nancy Diaz | Mktg Manager.

beacon