Updated cairomm

Frédéric Brin-2
Dear mentors,

I've built updated packages of cairomm. As the ABI changed I bumped the
lib version to 1.0-1 . I also added a new example in the dev package.

I tested it on amd64, building the examples goes fine. As the ABI
changed, I marked it as experimental.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cairomm/cairomm_1.2.2-0.3.dsc

Frédéric Brin

Re: Updated cairomm

Frédéric Brin-2
Hy,

For info, cairomm has been updated with Dave Beckett (Maintainer)
comments on the package.
Dave did you get my mails ? (I may have an issue with my mail
provider... :()

Best regards