I am happy to announce that Francesca Ciceri is joining the New Members
Front Desk team. At the same time, Bernd Zeimetz and Jan Hauke Rahm are
leaving the team.
You will find below an updated delegation. The task description is
unchanged from the previous NM Front Desk delegation.
Let me also use this opportunity to remind you that there is a shortage of
Application Managers (AM), as outlined in the last bits from NM.
Becoming an Application Manager is a very good way to ensure that people
become full Debian Developers quickly when they need it (and also a good
way to ensure that one is still up-to-date with all Debian technical
- Enrico Zini (enrico)
- Jan Dittberner (jandd)
- Jonathan Wiltshire (jmw)
- Francesca Ciceri (madamezou)
- Mike Gabriel (sunweaver)
as members of the Debian New Members (NM) Front Desk.
Any previous delegation to the same team, not explicitly listed above,
The delegation is not time-limited. It will be effective until further
changes by present or future DPLs.
The Front Desk is the team that runs the NM process and supports the
Debian Account Managers.
Activities of the team include:
- acting as points of contact and support for Application Managers
(AMs), applicants, advocates and everyone involved in the NM process
- assigning AMs to applicants
- dealing with collab-maint  join requests
- dealing with requests  for temporary porter accounts
- checking AM reports for consistency and handing them over to DAM
- ensuring that the NM process runs smoothly
- managing the NM web interface , database, mailing aliases, and