Using mercurial with kdevelop

Sébastien KALT
Hi,

I was using emacs and mercurial from the command line to develop small scripts in python.

I'm trying KDevelop, and I'd like to use mercurial directly from KDevelop.

It seems to be possible, as said here : https://www.kdevelop.org/features

There's a small * explaining "Items marked with * might require an extra package to be installed on a Linux system. On Windows and in the Linux AppImage we provide, they are included and enabled by default."

Ok, I need an extra package, but where do I get it and how do I install it ?

I found nothing in Kdevelop doc, nothing on kde.org.

Does anyone on this list have KDevelop and mercurial working together ?

Sébastien

Re: Using mercurial with kdevelop

Michael Wagner
On Jan 09, 2019 at 15:06:57, Sébastien Kalt wrote:

> I'm trying KDevelop, and I'd like to use mercurial directly from KDevelop.
>
> It seems to be possible, as said here : https://www.kdevelop.org/features
>
> There's a small * explaining "Items marked with * might require an extra
> package to be installed on a Linux system. On Windows and in the Linux AppImage
> we provide, they are included and enabled by default."
>
> Ok, I need an extra package, but where do I get it and how do I install it ?

Hello Sébastien,

I don't use kdevelop neither mercurial, but google gave me this

https://github.com/KDE/kdev-mercurial

Hth Michael

--
Russian Express Card motto: Don't leave home!